Trailers for rent in Sacramento for your best vacation in California
If you don`t know how to spend your vacation and the only condition is to have much fun, you can take RVs or trailers for rent in Sacramento. You may ask what the difference is.
RV is a vehicle based on a car or a bus. Trailer is used to be connected to the trucks, pickups as usual.
Here is an example of California driving route, consisting of 8 days. To be honest, traveling in California by RV is the most successful choice for riding the West Coast of America and sightseeing around Los Angeles and Las Vegas. So, let our trip begin.
Los Angeles – San Luis Obispo.
Start your day with an RV rental Sacramento and go to Los Angeles. Here your real adventure starts. You can spend some time in LA and then go to San Luis Obispo. This is possible stop-points at this route:
- Roll over highway 1 (SR 1) to Santa Barbara (you can walk down the streets, sightsee Old Mission Santa Barbara, Shoreline Park, etc.);
- Don’t pass by Danish country Solvang;
- The next stop is Pismo Beach only to see great sandy dunes.
San Luis Obispo – Monterey. You will be shocked by wonderful views this day:
- Continue sightseeing Pacific Coast Highway’s beauty. In the afternoon go to San Luis Obispo and enjoy Morro Rock`s scenery;
- Hearst Castle, San Simeon and don’t forget to take a look at lazy fur seals on the beach;
- It’s worth stopping over Big Sur;
- You will see Monterey closer to the evening. Take a walk along cypress tree tunnel.
Monterey – San-Francisco
The more quickly you reach the city, the more time you’ll have. This is our list, which we compiled specifically for you, of course, you can expand it.
- The Golden Gate Bridge;
- Muir Woods National Monument;
- Ride a tram – a symbol of this city;
- Curvy Lombard Street , famous Chinatown and the Dragon Gate.
San-Francisco – Lake Tahoe
It`s a long way along the Highway 80. Pay a visit to a Napa Valley AVA on the way to, which is considered to be a perfect place to take a sample of the California wine. A sunset is better to meet in South Lake Tahoe. If you have rv for rent, you can easily spend the night directly at the shore
Lake Tahoe – Yosemite National Park
There is two ways thither 1) bypassing the Sierra Nevada 2) rolling over US 395 to reach Yosemite across the Tioga Pass.
- It`s worth walking in the park and looking at El Capitan, Half Dome, waterfalls and lakes formed by glaciers.
- See a sequoias in Mariposa Grove
We advise spending there more than 1 day if you are for visiting more places of interest.
Fresno – Death Valley National Park (Olancha)
- Visit Red Rock Canyon State Park where can be seen layers of white clay, pink igneous rocks, red sandstone.
- Don’t forget to refuel a RV, because in Death Valley there is only one fuel station, where filling up costs much more. Do in Olancha, before starting to drive in the national park.
Death Valley – Las Vegas
- Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Ubehebe crater, Scotty’s Castle, etc.
- Make your own route, according to the preference.
If you like this route, don’t delay! Take RV for rent and go on your wonderful journey with our company.